1. Prep: Before going outside, cleanse your face and apply Facial Treatment Essence to hydrate and enhance the skin’s renewal properties.
2. Mask: Apply the Whitening Source Derm Revival Mask for 15 to 20 minutes, which Meswad recommends “to provide intense hydration and help reduce the appearance of spots and imperfections.”
3. Protect: After the mask, apply an appropriate moisturizer for your skin type, and finish with Whitening Source Derm Definition UV Lotion which is loaded with SPF 50/PA+++ to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Allow it to absorb for at least 20 minutes before exposing your skin to the sun, then reapply every couple of hours to ensure your skin is protected around the clock, including against the appearance of spots.
4. Post-exposure: Once your skin has been exposed, it’s susceptible to damage so it’s important to apply the right products to curb these effects once you’ve gone back inside. Start with a Facial Treatment Mask to lock in hydration, followed by Facial Treatment Essence, which Meswad says “will help refresh the skin.”
5. Glow: Maintain your sun-kissed glow with Cellumination Aura Essence, followed by a cream to hydrate the skin, such as Cellumination Deep Surge EX if you have very dry skin.