1. Cleanse and tone: Double-cleanse using Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil, followed by Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser to ensure a makeup-free skin surface before toning with Facial Treatment Clear Lotion.
2. All-in-one renewal: Using Facial Treatment Essence loyally has proved to keep skin aging issues at bay, so if you haven’t incorporated it into your daily routine yet, now’s the time.
3. Brighten: Pigmentation problems often appear around this age – especially in new moms experiencing hormonal changes – so use Whitening Power Spots Specialist to even out the skin tone.
4. Boost: Tackle your skin’s increasing lack of firmness with R.N.A. Power Essence, which boosts skin’s inner resilience, and targets signs of aging such as visible pores.
5. Moisturize: In addition to hydrating the skin, the potent combination of Pitera™ and Radical New Age complex within R.N.A. Power helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
6. Eye care: A lack of proper shut-eye shows in dark circles and eye bags. Facial Treatment Essence-Eye combats these signs so you can fake a good night’s sleep.
7. Revive: Take time out every week to apply a pampering Whitening Source Derm Revival Mask, which has the added bonus of fighting against pigmentation and dullness of the skin.