1. Prep & Protect: Start with Facial Treatment Essence, followed by Cellumination Aura Essence. Apply a water-resistant sunscreen with a high degree of SPF, such as Whitening Source Derm Definition UV Lotion with SPF 50 and PA+++. You'll stay protected even while you sweat or swim, but to ensure you’re still getting the proper amount of sun protection, reapply when you towel off or emerge from the water.
2. Post-swim: Although your skin is in the water for a long time, it can still be dehydrated from being exposed to the sun and its reflective UVA and UVB rays. After you get out of the water and it’s time to dry off, wait a short while for your skin to recover – check your fingertips for wrinkling and wait for them to settle down – and then wash your face with lots of clean water to leave no traces of chlorine which may have been in the pool.
3. Hydrate: Apply Facial Treatment Essence to give your skin much-needed hydration. For an added boost of moisture, apply LXP Ultimate Perfecting Essence – “like a luxurious, very concentrated version of Facial Treatment Essence,” says Meswad – which is infused with the highest concentrated Pitera.
4. Restore: Get your skin back to its plump, firm state by following the essence with an appropriate moisturizer, such as Stempower formulated with anti-aging ingredients to enhance the skin’s ability to restore itself.
5. Brighten: If you have visible stubborn spots, use Whitening Spots Care & Brighten Day Cream on targeted areas, as it boasts a whitening complex and vitamins to fade the appearance of spots and brighten skin.